The Official Würst Bier Hall Das Boot Rules
There are a few rules that are widely accepted by beer boot drinkers:
- The boot can never touch the table until empty.
- Before you drink, you must flick the glass with your finger. You must flick the glass again after you drink before passing the boot to the next person.
- You must always drink from the boot with the toe facing up.
- If you get splashed in the face with beer you must drink again.
- The person that drank from the boot immediately preceding the person that empties the boot must buy the next boot.
- If you break rules 2-4 you must drink again.
Never clink Das Boot with other glassware or slam it on the table – it will break!